(1x20) blood brothers, fratelli di sangue

« Older   Newer »
(sally)
view post Posted on 9/10/2010, 15:01

1x20 blood brothers / fratelli di sangue

→plot: Mentre Stefan lotta per accettare le difficoltà del suo passato e la sua voglia di sangue, sia lui che Damon rivelano parte delle loro storie a Elena, finché lei alla fine scopre la verità su come divennero vampiri: Katherine aveva dato ad entrambi il suo sangue, e i due furono uccisi dagli abitanti di Mystic Falls nel tentativo di liberare la dona amata prima che questa venisse rinchiusa nella cripta. Pearl ha un brutto confronto con Jonathan Gilbert. Damon e Alaric cercano di trovare una misteriosa invenzione prima che lo faccia Jonathan. L'amicizia e il flirt tra Jeremy e Anna continua a crescere. Elena cerca di convincere Stefan ad accettare il suo passato. Alaric riceve una visita inaspettata.

→soundtrack: Timbaland with One Republic “Marchin On (Timbo Version)”
Little Boots “Click”
Robert Skoro “In Line”
Jamie McDonald “I’ll Be Thinking of You”
Aron Wright “Song for the Waiting”
We The Kings “We’ll Be A Dream”

→best quotes: "I'm not going with you. You tried to kill me." - "Well, you did kill me." (Damon and Alaric)
"I gave your device to Damon. Why don't you ask him for it yourself. I'm sure he'd be delighted to give it to you. And then, Mr. Gilbert, may you rot in hell." (Pearl)
"It hurts me. It hurts me, knowing what I've done. And that pain, that pain is with me all the time. And every day I think that if I just ... If I just give myself over to the blood, I can make that pain stop. It would be that easy. And every day I fight that, and I am so terrified that one day I'm not gonna want to fight that anymore, Elena. The next time I hurt somebody, it could be you." (Stefan)

0 replies since 9/10/2010, 15:01   11 views