Nina non sarà nel cast di glee., (05/08/10)

« Older   Newer »
hoppìpolla‘
view post Posted on 5/8/2010, 10:21

This past weekend at Comic-Con, Nina Dobrev was bombarded with questions, and managed to clear up many rumours. Although she did audition for a role on Glee, she set the record straight to digitalspy.com that she in fact, will not be appearing on an upcoming episode of Glee.
Speaking at Comic-Con, she said: "I would consider it if it were an option. I love the show and I'd love to be on it but I haven't been offered any parts on it."
When Dobrev was asked if she can sing, she joked: "I can try!"
We're sure Nina would be perfect for Glee or any other show, she's really talented and we can't just wait to see what the future has in store for her!

Lo scorso week end al Comic-Con, Nina Dobrev è stata bombardata con domanda per chiarire alcuni rumors. Sebbene lei abbia fatto l'audizione per un ruolo in Glee, ha detto che di fatto lei non apparirà nella prossima stagione di Glee.
Parlando al Comic-Con, ha detto: "Lo vorrei considerare se ci fosse un'opizione. Amo lo who e mi piacerebbe farne parte ma non mi sono stata offerta nessuna parte."
Quando le è stato chiesto se sapesse cantare, ha scherzato: "Posso provarci!"
Siamo sicuri che Nina sarebbe perfetta per Glee o qualsiasi altro show, è davvero taletuosa e non possiamo aspettare di vedere cosa il futuro ha in serbo per lei!

fonte - www.nina-dobrev.org/

‚trish
view post Posted on 5/8/2010, 13:49

ç____ç

1 replies since 5/8/2010, 10:21   34 views