(1x09) history repeating, la storia si ripete

« Older   Newer »
hoppìpolla‘
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 16:56

1x09 history repeating / la storia si ripete

→plot: Stefan scopre il motivo del ritorno di Damon a Mystic Falls. Jeremy riceve una pausa dal nuovo, misterioso insegnante di storia, Alaric Saltzman, e presenta Alaric a Jenna. Bonnie sta avendo dei terrificanti sogni riguardo una delle sue antenate. Nonostante gli sforzi di Elena di appianare le cose, Bonnie e Caroline continuano a discutere a causa del medaglione. Quando le ragazze tengono una seduta spiritica per aiutarle a decidere che cosa fare, i risultati sono più strani di quanto si aspettassero. Matt viene in aiuto a Caroline quando ha bisogno di un amico. Damon in fine rivela a Stefan il motivo del suo ritorno a Mystic Falls.

→soundtrack: Echo & The Bunnymen – “Think I Need It Too”
Lies – “Pablo Sebastian”
Idlewild – “Post Electric”
The Bravery – “The Spectator”
Great Northern – “Houses”
Barcelona – “Come Back When You Can”

→best quotes: “I got the town off our back. It was for the greater good — but I’m sorry. And to prove it, I’m not going to feed on a human. For at least a . . . week. I’ll adopt the Stefan diet. Only nothing with feathers.”. (Damon)
“Are you mimicking me?” (Damon)
(imitando Damon) “Yes, Stefan. Now that the secret society of vampire haters is off our back, I can go back to my routine of how can I destroy Stefan’s life this week.” (Stefan)
“Yeah. I’m done. (imitando Stefan). This is so like you Damon — always have to have the last word.” (Damon)
“You’re really hard to imitate and then I have to go to that lesser place.” (Damon)
“Damon: Seriously, what game do you think you’re playing?
Stefan: That’s a funny question, considering the fact that I have been asking you that for months. ”
“I’m sorry Stefan, but I thought that I couldn’t be with you, but I can. you don’t have to push me away. I can do this.” (Elena)

Edited by hoppìpolla‘ - 8/10/2010, 20:01

--http://love.net
view post Posted on 17/11/2009, 14:04

per ora questo è secondo il mio parere l'episodio migliore. stefan sexy com enon mai sia quando è se stesso sia quando imita dmaon. elena finalmente ha capito che senza stefan non può stare e lui e luiiii T_T se ne va? ma ma ma ma ma ma ma
emily bennet era un inquietante ma nulla di che, bonnie è sempre fantastica e bellissima. il piano diabolico di damon T_T bhe lui mi ha fatto una pena... infondo katherine la amava davvero... non sia un bene, maaa

1 replies since 16/11/2009, 16:56   81 views